LAIPLA Invites You to Our Women in IP: PROJECTING CREDIBILITY & CONFIDENCE OVER ZOOM
Join us for a virtual seminar with Cara Hale Alter, author of the critically acclaimed book The Credibility Code. In this seminar, Cara will provide nutrient-rich information on cultivating “Visible Credibility” – the ability to project confidence and competence so that your value is on full display. Additionally, she’ll offer tips for looking your best on video, building rapport through nonverbal cues, and establishing expertise by seamlessly navigating the virtual medium.
Topics will include:
- Webcam rules for posture, voice, and eye contact
- Simple framing and lighting techniques to boost your image
- Tips for choosing the right medium (video, telephone, email) for the situation
- Why we get “Zoom fatigue” and how to counteract it
- The distinction between cognitive and affective trust, and why both are vital
Men and women are encouraged to attend. We hope to “see” you there!
Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association (provider # 2083) certifies that the Fall Patent Dinner has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1.0 hours.
LAIPLA Member: $25
LAIPLA Student Member: $15
LAIPLA In-House Members: FREE
Cancellations must be received by December 1st to receive refund. Please send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.