LAIPLA and OCIPLA are proud to present its flagship, nationally-renowned intellectual property conference—the annual Spring Seminar Retreat. Spring Seminar is a two-day, can’t miss, get-a-way weekend that combines high-quality and in-depth legal content with an abundance of networking opportunities and social activities. National speakers and leading legal scholars and experts will present material on cutting edge issues related to intellectual property and technology.
Among the many presentations, there will be a keynote lunch address by Chief Judge Bullock, Chief Administrative Law Judge at the U.S. International Trade Commission.
In addition, the program will also feature the following confirmed Judges:
- U.S. District Court Judge James Selna, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Judge Phillip Gutierrez, Central District of California
- U.S. Magistrate Judge Thomas Hixson, Northern District of California
BASIC REGISTRATION FEES
LAIPLA Members (early-bird): $799 ($949 after April 15th)
In-House (early bird ): $499 ($649 after April 15th)
Government Attorney: $399
Non-Members (early bird): $899 ($1049 after April 15th)
Daily Student Rate $149 for Saturday 10 am – 3pm (excluding Sat. Night Dinner which is additional cost)
Basic Registration Fees includes admission for registrant to the following:
- Saturday, and Sunday MCLEs
- Saturday Keynote Lunch, Cocktail Reception & Dinner
- Saturday Poker Tournament
- Sunday Breakfast
Spouse/Guest Add-On for an additional $200 includes admission for a guest to the following:
- Saturday Cocktail Reception, Dinner & Poker Tournament
- Sunday Breakfast
LAIPLA Annual Golf Tournament is an additional $90
LAIPLA Annual Golf Tournament – Enjoy the ocean view at every green on this beautiful 9-hole course. Can you put, drive, or chip like a pro or just have fun with an afternoon of camaraderie? Our tournament scramble includes any level of player. Golf registration of $90 includes green fees, pull cart, contest prizes, water bottle, and a sleeve of balls. Sign up by May 10 to secure a spot in our tournament. Golf rentals are available at an additional cost.
Saturday, May 16, 2020
Registration 9:00 am
MCLE Sessions starting at 10:00 am
Lunch 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
MCLE Session starting at 1:45 pm
Free Time 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Reception 7:00 pm
Dinner & Entertainment 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Poker Tournament 10:00 pm – midnight
Sunday, May 17, 2020
Breakfast 9:00 am
Session 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Golf Outing 2:00 pm
- Guests can book by clinking on the link: https://book.passkey.com/go/LAIPLA2020
- Or contact Terrenea’s reservations department at (855) 476-3912 and reference the LAIPLA 2020 Room Block. Any reservation agent will be able to assist.
LAIPLA has negotiated special discounts, available only to registered LAIPLA attendees and their guests. This includes:
- Reduced Resort Fee of $15.00 per night, per room (regularly $35.00 per night, per room)
- Reduced Valet Parking Fee of $15.00 per night, per car (regularly $38.00 per car)
- Complimentary WiFi access
- 10% Discount off Golf Green Fees at the golf course (based on availability)
- 10% Discount off Spa Menu Treatment Services (50-minutes or longer treatments) for Friday and Sunday only. Guest must request Group Discount at time of booking
- Pool and Beach Chair usage
- Fitness Center access, including scheduled complimentary classes (subject to size limitations)
Additional Activities NOT included in the Basic Registration Fee:
LAIPLA Annual Golf Tournament – Enjoy the ocean view at every green on this beautiful 9-hole course. Can you putt, drive, or chip like a pro or just want to have fun with an afternoon of camaraderie? Our tournament scramble includes any level of player. Golf registration of $90 includes green fees, pull cart, contest prizes, water bottle, and a sleeve of balls. Sign up by May 1 to secure a spot in our tournament. Golf rentals are available for an additional cost.
By registering for this event you are guaranteeing your reservation. There are no cancellation refunds for this event. Registrations may only be transferred to someone at the Registrant’s Firm or Company.
All transfers must be made through the LAIPLA office at email@example.com.
Friday Speakers’ Dinner Sponsor
Saturday Poker Party Sponsor
Seminar Saturday Night Dinner Sponsor
Sunday Breakfast Sponsor