These days, every attorney needs to be a rainmaker.
On Thursday, June 20, 2019, join us for an interactive panel discussion and Q&A by lawyers and law firm marketing experts Viveca Hess, J.D. and David H. Freeman, J.D., who will share best practices in building and maintaining a solid practice in our digital age.
Topics to be covered include:
- Branding – How to stand out in a sea of sameness
- Strategies for building your network of new prospective clients and referral sources
- Cross-selling to get more work from existing clients
- Methods for delivering extraordinary levels of client service
- Best practices in social media and web-based marketing
- Dealing with online review sites
- Techniques for staying top-of mind with your contacts
- Overarching ethical considerations for attorney marketing
Parking is not included with attendance. Parking information and rates.
Early Bird: $30 (Before June 7)
Regular Registration: $40 (After June 7)
Students: $20 ($30 after June 7)
Lunch is included.
**Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association (provider # 2083) certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1.0 hour.
Pre-registration deadline is Friday, June 7, 2019. After Friday, June 7, the registration fee increases by $10. Cancellations must be received by the pre-registration deadline of Friday, June 7.
David H. Freeman, J.D., Law Firm CultureShift ®
David H. Freeman, JD is a CultureShifter whose mission is to help law firms build stronger cultures of leadership, business development and client service.
For 25 years, he has worked with thousands of lawyers and leaders at hundreds of law firms world-wide, including nearly half of the AmLaw 200. David is a multiple, all-time best-selling author, speaker, consultant and coach, and for three consecutive years he was voted the best business development consultant and coach in nationwide National Law Journal surveys, which earned him the distinction of being named to the National Law Journal Hall of Fame.
David is a former practicing lawyer, a Trusted Advisor with the Professional Development Consortium, and a Fellow in the College of Law Practice Management. He is also the CEO of the David Freeman Consulting Group, the creator of the Culture Xray® internal business development culture assessment, and the developer of breakthrough technology that automates cross-selling coaching for lawyers (Cross Serving®).
David’s major practices include:
- Business development training and coaching for lawyers at all levels.
- Retreat speaking and collaborative planning sessions.
- Cross-selling training and planning sessions.
- Automated coaching technology to drive cross-selling.
- Sales management training and coaching for firm leaders.
- Client service training.
- Firm-wide business development culture assessments.
David can be reached at (310) 773-7691 and David@LawFirmCultureShift.com