Jennifer Baldocchi, Partner, Paul Hastings
Jennifer S. Baldocchi is Co-Vice Chair of the Paul Hastings Employment Department and the Chair of the International Employee Mobility and Trade Secrets practice. Her practice focuses on employee mobility and intellectual property, including trade secrets, covenants not to compete, unfair competition, and fiduciary duties. She is recognized by Legal 500 US for trade secrets litigation and non-contentious matters and as both a Top Labor and Employment Lawyer and a Top Trade Secrets Lawyer by the Daily Journal. Ms. Baldocchi has significant trial experience. She litigates trade secret misappropriation claims, as well as disputes over restrictive covenants in employment-related agreements. She provides advice on best practices to protect and enforce intellectual property rights and restrictive covenants. On the transactional side, she prepares employee and executive contracts, focusing on the protection of trade secrets and the prevention of improper customer and employee solicitations.
Ms. Baldocchi’s practice also involves advising and defending employers in complex employment claims such as wrongful discharge, discrimination, retaliation, and harassment. She defends class actions and multi-district litigation, including disparate treatment, disparate impact, and wage and hour class actions. Ms. Baldocchi also counsels clients in wage and hour issues and investigations.
- Recognized as one of Lawdragon’s 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers.
- Recognized by Chambers USA as a Top Labor & Employment Lawyer.
- Recommended for U.S. Trade Secrets Litigation and Non-Contentious Matters, The Legal 500 US.
- Recognized as one of the Daily Journal’s Top Labor and Employment Lawyers in California.
- Recognized as one of the Daily Journal’s Top Trade Secrets Lawyers in California.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. with honors
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., Order of the Coif
- Note and Comment Editor, Loyola Los Angeles Law Review
- Member, St. Thomas More Law Honor Society