Coming Spring 2015 – A LAIPLA Premier Event
Spring Seminar is the premier LAIPLA event of the year, featuring panel discussions and individual presentations on the latest developments in intellectual property law. Spring Seminar also provides excellent networking opportunities at cocktail receptions and dinners, and allows sufficient time for relaxation and enjoyable outdoor activities.
To view or download the seminar’s speaker materials, click here:
LAIPLA Spring Seminar 2014 Speaker Materials
LAIPLA Spring Seminar 2014 Brochure
Spring Seminar 2014 will feature panels on the following topics:
- Patent Law Year in Review
- Copyright Law Year in Review
- Trademark Law Year in Review
- When the Patents hit the FRAND: Litigating Standards Essential Patents
- Inequitable Conduct: Unwinding the Tangled Web of Deceit [Ethics MCLE]
- What’s Going on at the PTAB? Recent Developments in AIA Post-Grant Proceedings
- Is the System Broken? Identifying Good and Bad Behaviors in Licensing
- Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession: Prevention, Detection, and Treatment [Substance Abuse MCLE]
More Event Info>>>
Photos from this year’s event in Ojai:
Professor David Ninmer (Irell) opens LAIPLA Spring Seminar at Ojai Valley Inn with Copyright Year In Review(June 6, 2014).
Ian Ballon (Greenberg Traurig) presents Trademark Year in Review.
Professor Hal Wegner (Foley) presents Patent Year in Review.